Sabtu, Desember 27, 2008

When ICE CUBE meets SODA CAN (Part one)

Ice cube: You told me that I’m cold. It’s not what I want. I tell you what I want. Dance!
Ice cube: I am running amidst the gust of wind, through the gale, and crying in the hold of rain.
Ice cube: Do you think I want that? Hell no! This is my fate, the nature told to me.
Ice cube: And I’m still here pacing with my bare feet and playing with the devil. Can I still be…extreme?

Soda can: Do you know that my heart’s lantern is laughing at me?
Soda can: Two, four, and even more than ten times she’s laughing at me.
Soda can: I don’t even know what makes her so ticklish.
Soda can: I know that she knows that I don’t know on her knowledge-ness.
Soda can: And it brought me to you.
Soda can: Something that comb me with millions of queries.
Ice cube: Your laugh, Soda can, is not something that I would like to know.
Ice cube: It’s used for me to know whether you recognize and ultimately understand on what happened to me, however.

Soda can: Can you tell me each and every single thing that happened to you?
Soda can: Fate, the nature told to you? I don’t believe that. I just don’t buy that.
Soda can: Prove it to me that you are really able to make me understand and finally understand you.
Soda can: To understand that what happened to you will make me…
Soda can: Believe.
Ice cube: Later, the time shall come when I liquefy myself in my own mouth.
Ice cube: Just wait until the last gnaw.
Ice cube: Just wait until everything ends with the melted ice.
Ice cube: When my heart is dissolved together with the rising sun.

Soda can: I want to hold you.
Soda can: Before you liquefy yourself in your mouth.
Soda can: I want you, melted in my body.
Soda can: In my Soda can.
Soda can: In my Soda can.
Soda can: I don’t want you to be an ice cube which liquefy and dissolve with no meaning and purpose.
Ice cube: What kind of soda are you anyhow?
Ice cube: What do you have for me as an ice cube?

Soda can: I may not the finest soda.
Soda can: But what I know is that I need you because I will become into an unadorned entity if frostiness does not embrace me.
Soda can: And you may pass away in just second counts of your life in the process of melt,
Soda can: If you do not melt within me.
Soda can: You know what? I always look at your refrigerator,
Soda can: Always look at the light inside your refrigerator,
Soda can: And I always…amazed.
Soda can: And you always denied the existence of such light within yourself.
Soda can: I was also bemused to know the fact that some time ago you have conveyed your coldness to a piece of meat inside your refrigerator.
Soda can: Do you know the word jealous?
Soda can: I was jealous when you picked the meat instead of me.
Ice cube: Jealous?
Ice cube: Jealousy kills.
Ice cube: Kills?
Ice cube: Kills!
Ice cube: Jealous!!
Ice cube: l.o.v.e.
Ice cube: Spell that word.
Ice cube: s.o.d.a
Ice cube: Try to spell that.
Ice cube: f.e.e.l.
Ice cube: Try to spell that.
Ice cube: j.e.a.l.o.u.s.y.
Ice cube: Why don’t you ask that?
Ice cube: w.h.y.

Soda can: Why should I always the first one to answer all of your questions?
Soda can: Why don’t you be the one to start explaining everything?
Soda can: Is it because you’re cold?
Soda can: so that you can do anything like that?
Soda can: Make me the Soda can feel…jealous.
Soda can: You think you can do anything including dissolve with another ice cube and turned out into a bigger one?
Soda can: And reigns upon your refrigerator?
Soda can: You are not even greater than the cold wind, you know.
Soda can: It just that you are...
Soda can: Corporeal.
Ice cube: I am not a devil.
Ice cube: I am an ice cube, solid, fragile, frosty, and sub-zero.

Soda can: Ah, none of any persona in this idyllic sphere
Soda can: In this nature, quoting yours
Soda can: That can claim herself as a God
Soda can: And thus, none of any persona in this world as well can claim as a devil
Soda can: Either, not a devil.
Soda can: Even if you are a devil, however, I still can enjoy your addictive coldness.
Ice cube: Spell that one.
Ice cube: a.d.d.i.c.t.i.v.e.
Ice cube: Spell.
Ice cube: i.c.e. c.u.b.e.


Between Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta
2Gemini
26-27 December 2008
When ICE CUBE meets SODA CAN (Part one)

1 komentar:

  1. Perfect ambience to meet at the edge of the year. And now I see you Sis... Always knowing your writing ability. Ice cube and soda, a sophisticated monologue within.. (though it seems as a dialogue)

    #ebbe on Dec 30, 2008#

    BalasHapus